Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yeah.

Hey everyone.
It's the end of the semester (finally) and I can't wait! I'm going skiing with my family and some friend.
Yes yes I know...at first the idea of going skiing was a bit frightening for me ...my plans were to go back at my grandparents ...but come to think of it, now I'm looking forward on going there.
I really want to learn snowboarding and I'll try it.
(Come on, how hard can it be right?)

On the 20th Ian. was my father's birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad!
And we really had lot's and lot's of fun.=D 


 

  

Say CHEESE!(Vlad, Julls, Me and Deni.) 


 




And now here I am: sick.tired, and sleepy, with no ideas of a new post...
It's 10:17 and I can't wait to get into bed so...I think this will be it for now.
Tomorrow I'll stay all day in bed and I won't be going to school cuz of my sickness.(YES!)
I'll slowly prepare my suitcase for the journey and go look for a skiing suit for me^^

I'm leaving Friday so I gues this is goodbye.
(My next post will be about my skii trip.)
Huggs and kisses,
Nana.

6 comments:

  1. sa nu cumva sa spui JUSTIN BEAVER !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog
    keep it up!
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for your lovely comments, it means the world to me!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for your dad!
    And get well soon, sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments<3I love you guys.